Friday, July 23, 2010

London

We arrived in London today and got the pleasure of showing Kelly Bumpkin and Kim Malnar around the city. We went by Big Ben, Parliment, Westminster Abbey, St. James Park, Green Park, and Buckingham Palace. I slept the whole flight from Houston to London- much needed! We fly out to Lusaka here in an hour or so and on Saturday morning I'll get to go see Elijah and other kids in the Jon Leing compound.

Thank you for all your prayers- the Lord is already in this and working.

Sunday we'll have church with the Zambians, which is my favorite because they really know how to worship. Sunday evening I get to meet my translator (called evangelist) and other partner (apostle). Monday- I meet the boys and Camp Life starts!

Have a blessed weekend- thanks for all your support!!


His joy is my strength,

Travis

No comments: