Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Acton Coming to Dallas

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know that Acton will hosting a reception for prospective students in Dallas next Monday. Click on the following link for details:

Dallas MBA Session

It will be held at 6pm at the W Hotel downtown. If you're in the neighborhood and would like to learn more about the Acton program, please register for the event! It's open to anyone interested in Acton. In fact, I was first introduced to Acton at this same event last year. It's funny how things have come "full circle". I am also excited because I will be making the trip as a "current student" and I'll get a brief chance to travel back to DFW. I am looking forward to sharing my experience with others- it's definitely been a great ride so far. Hope to see you in Dallas- now back to studying!

Best,

Travis

No comments: