Sunday, December 14, 2008


Christmas break is finally here! This is a picture of our family at Bass Hall last week. We took Dad out for his birthday to see Ricky Skaggs & Family for their Christmas show. For those of you who don't know, Ricky Skaggs is an amazing bluegrass singer/mandolin player and a very strong believer. It was really amazing- their entire family is so talented.

This morning I had the pleasure to share my Camp Life/Zambia experience with my mom's Sunday School class. The Lord was definitely at work. Becky Pruitt really wanted me to play guitar (which I reluctanlty did). I also got to show them the new DVD I made from Camp Life. Please let me know if you want a copy and I'll be happy to mail you one. If I can figure out how to post the video on this site, I'll put it up soon.

As far as Acton goes- the semester has come to a stop. Two things I'll be busy with over the break include networking and reading five books (for Acton). I definitely am looking forward to a change in pace and getting to spend time with family and close friends from Henderson. I also want to say a special thank you to Kathy Simmons! She hand delivered a coconut pie from the Purple Turnip. This is by far my favorite dessert of all time!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I also want to encourage you to take time at some point over Christmas to communicate with your family and friends how much they mean to you. We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: